Adventure Tours in Guatemala:
Sailing is not necessarily the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Guatemala, but the Rio Dulce and Lake Izabal as well as the keys and islands of southern Belize are areas of stunning natural beauty that are in fact best explored by boat.
The Rio Dulce and Lake Izabal are home to 600 species of birds, 200 species of fish and more an 150 different land mammals. Lush tropical vegetation abounds along the shores and gliding by on a sailboat is an experience you will never forget.
46' Polynesian Sailboat, a sailboat that has been operating in the waters of eastern Guatemala and southern Belize for two decades, is ideal to explore this area since the shallow draft of a catamaran allows her to go to places where other boats can only dream of going.
The experienced crew of our sailboat will take you to all the best places and make your time on the boat truly unforgettable. But seeing exotic wildlife is not all you do onboard! Fishing and swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear water are also very popular with our passengers, plus the sailboat design provides ample deck space where you can relax, work on your tan and socialize with fellow passengers.
Two hammocks at the bow of this 46' polynesian sailboat are ideal to relax just 2 feet above the water. With a bit of luck you might even see dolphins coming so close to the boat that you can reach out and touch them.
A boat tour of the Rio Dulce and Lake Izabal or the Belize Barrier Reef and Islands is a unique experience that you will remember for the rest of your life! Don't miss this great opportunity to see Guatemala and Belize from an entirely different perspective!
Guatemala Tours including a sailboat tour:
- Sailboat Tour of the Rio Dulce and Lake Izabal (4 days)
- Four-day sailing trip of the Rio Dulce and Lake Izabal on our sailboat.
- The Caribbean Experience: Tour of the Rio Dulce and the Belize Barrier Reef & Islands" (7 days)
- Sailing at its best! Spend seven days on our sailboat to the Belize Barrier Reef and Islands.
- Guatemala by Land and River (10 days)
- Spend four days sailing the Rio Dulce on our sailboat , then continue to Tikal, Chichicastenango, Lake Atitlan and Antigua.
- Maya Guatemala and Sailing Rio Dulce (14 days)
- Spend four days on our sailboat and visit Tikal, Antigua, Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan.
- More tour packages ...