Day Trips in Guatemala:
From Puerto Quetzal to Guatemala City
While Guatemala City is rarely counted among the country's top tourist destinations, the National Palace and several fine museums are located there, what makes Guatemala City well worth a visit if you are interested in Guatemala's colonial and pre-Columbian history and the Mayan culture.
- Shuttle from Puerto Quetzal to Guatemala City
- Visit the Historic Center where the National Palace, Central Park and Cathedral are located
- Visit the Relief Map that shows all of Guatemala (entrance fee not included)
- Shuttle back to Puerto Quetzal
- 8am: Shuttle from Puerto Quetzal to Guatemala City
•Visit the Historic Center where the National Palace, Central Park and Cathedral
•Visit the Archaeological Museum, Popol Vuh Museum and Ixchel Museum (entrance fees not included)
•2pm: Shuttle back to Puerto Quetzal
2 passengers: US$ 275.00
3 passengers: US$ 290.00
4 passengers: US$ 300.00
5-8 passengers: US$ 350.00
9-10 passengers: US$ 450.00
11 + passengers: please contact us
Transportation with driver, air conditioning, panoramic view, professional and informative English speaking driver.
Does not include: Entrance fees or Lunch. For a professional tour guide to accompany your group, add US$150.00.