Traveling in Guatemala:
Tours to the Most Popular Destinations
Mayan ruins and quaint colonial towns, tropical rainforest and active volcanoes, sandy beaches and untamed rivers — Guatemala offers an incredible range of attractions for such a small country and exploring them all could keep you busy for quite some time.
We can arrange tours throughout Guatemala for you and help you select the destinations you are most interested in. With our flexible and well-organized tours you'll make the best of your limited vacation time!
- Chichicastenango Market
- For anyone interested in contemporary Mayan culture — or simply looking for that perfect souvenir! — the market in Chichicastenango certainly belongs on the must-see list. Chichicastenango is easy to reach from Antigua Guatemala and we can arrange day trips and two-day tours, either Chichi only or in combination with a visit to Lake Atitlan.
- Coban and Alta Verapaz
- The area around Coban, the capital of Guatemala's Alta Verapaz department, is famous for its stunning natural beauty. We offer great three and four day tours of Coban's surroundings, including visits to the Quetzal Biotope, Semuc Champey, the waterfalls of Rubel Chain and the caves of Lanquin.
- Copan, Quirigua and the Rio Dulce
- Copan and Quirigua are two of the lesser known Mayan ruins, but nonetheless well worth a visit for their artistry and intricately carved stelae. Our two-day tours from Antigua Guatemala include a visit to Copan, Quirigua and the Rio Dulce.
- Lake Atitlan
- Lake Atitlan, a picturesque lake in Guatemala's highlands surrounded by mountains and three volcanoes, is often called the most beautiful lake in the world. We offer one and two day tour packages from Antigua Guatemala to Lake Atitlan, which can be combined with a visit to the market in Chichicastenango.
- Puerto San Jose on the Pacific Coast
- Guatemala's Pacific coast is a fascinating mix of black volcanic sand beaches and mangrove swamps full of exotic flora and fauna. Our tours will take you to Puerto San Jose and include a night in a first-class hotel.
- The Mayan Ruins of Tikal
- Few travelers visit Guatemala and return home without seeing Tikal, one of the most important archaeological sites in the entire Mayan world. We offer complete tour packages to Tikal, which can optionally include side trips to other Mayan ruins in the area.
We offer tours to all major destinations in Guatemala. If you don't see the destination you are interested in, please contact us and we will be happy to provide additional information. Besides our standard tour packages we also offer fully customized tours which you can build yourself according to your needs and interests.