Traveling in Guatemala:
Guatemala offers a wide variety of fun and exciting adventures for active travelers. We can arrange tours throughout Guatemala for you and help you select the tours and activities you are most interested in. With our flexible and well-organized tours you'll make the best of your limited vacation time!
- Volcano Tours
- Because of Guatemala's location on the boundary between two tectonic plates the area is geologically very active and the highlands are dotted with volcanoes. The majority of volcanoes in Guatemala are extinct nowadays, but several volcanoes are still active.
- We offer day trips, two-day tours and five-day tours with professional guides from Antigua Guatemala to the Pacaya volcano south of Guatemala City, the Acatenango and Fuego Volcanoes southwest of Antigua Guatemala and the Santiaguito volcano south of Quetzaltenango.
- White-water Rafting
- Unlike other countries Guatemala still features many pristine and untamed rivers. A rafting tour on one of them will show you the country from a totally different perspective and add yet another unforgettable experience to your Guatemala tour.
- We offer rafting tours on a variety of different rivers, from easy to challenging, in the highlands, the Alta Verapaz region and the lowlands of El Peten.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fishing trips on the Pacific ocean off the Guatemalan coast are becoming more and more popular as the abundance of sailfish, dorado, gallo fish, bonito and other species provides a great sports fishing opportunity.
- We offer fishing trips on a 30 foot catamaran, which is more stable than traditional "V" hull boats. Our boat is equipped with a VHF, life jackets, GPS and radar. The fishing equipment is new and top of the line Shimano equipment.
We offer tours to all major destinations in Guatemala. If you don't see the tour or activity you are interested in, please contact us and we will be happy to provide additional information. Besides our standard tour packages we also offer fully customized tours which you can build yourself according to your needs and interests.